Saturday, September 13, 2008

How to open a Search!

Yesterday, while I was reading on the Google Code site, I passed by Google Ajax Search API and found great Google Search integration for websites and cool Ajax features.

First of all, only if you are interested, then you should get an API key, read why you should.
Then you can focus on the samples on the website.
The simplest sample ever, which is an Ajax Web Search, got me interested and took me to create my own web search engine: Open Search

Another cool thing, are the wizards, those wizards allow you to create dynamic Ajax Bars, you can create your own now and add them to your blog or website. Another advanced sample, I found it on the AJAX Search Blog, introduce how to grapp news from Google news and use it to compare rapidly two things. Like the two US candidates.

Here you got the tools, just think of the idea!


.....

No comments:

Interested on Microsoft Technologies? Read Visual Studio Dot Net